memberships can be purchased at all of our outlets or here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-launch-ramp-pass-tickets-246753234567
- The 2022 Members Challenge will commence on Saturday April 2 at 12 AM and conclude on Saturday Oct 1, at 5pm. This is open to all paid 2022 SCGFA members.
- This Challenge will run separately from other SCGFA events, but the same fish may weighed in multiple events, as long as all rules are followed for all events.
- The eligible species are Chinook & Coho Salmon, Walleye, Rainbow, Brown & Lake Trout
- Anglers may fish Canadian and U.S.A waters of Lake Ontario, Lake Erie & the Niagara River ( to fish NY waters you must comply with Federal border crossing regs)
- All participants must abide by all Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources & New York D.E.C. regulations where applicable.
- Any fish with evidence of net, gaff or snag marks, or having been tampered with or artificially weighted, including ice or water, will immediately disqualify the participant.
- Any attempt in any manner to falsify entries will result in prosecution and prize forfeiture.
- No “Derby Tickets” are required for the Members Challenge, but everyone on the boat must be paid 2022 SCGFA members for an angler & their fish to be eligible. Memberships must be purchased the day before. A Family Membership covers 2 spouses/partners and their children under 18.
- Anglers may enter as many fish as they want, but are only eligible to win one prize per specie.
- Fish must only be entered by the angler who landed it.
- There is no minimum size requirement to enter fish.
- All fish entered must be in good condition, with no deterioration or decomposition, for positive identification by the Derby judges.
- Participants are welcome to weigh and enter a qualifying fish in more than one derby or tournament as long as all of the above rules are complied with.
- Fish may be weighed at any St Catharines Game & Fish Association Derby scale location.
- All entry forms MUST be filled in completely by each entrant.
- Entrants may be required to sign an affidavit attesting to the validity of any prize winning entry and at the discretion of the Derby judges may be required to take a polygraph examination.
- This Association will not be liable to or for the loss of property, or for the injury to the person of any contestant or spectator.